[Lemon-user] number of STATE_TREE vars at end of network simplex

Alpár Jüttner alpar at cs.elte.hu
Wed Mar 3 21:40:04 CET 2010

Hi,

Just a short question: is your graph connected?

Btw, I had a short look at lemon/network_simplex.h and I was surprised
to see that _state is declared as BoolVector, but it can get three
different values (STATE_TREE, STATE_LOWER, STATE_UPPER). Luckily,
BoolVector is currently defined an std::vector<char>, but to me it looks
quite dirty.

Regards,
Alpar