[Lemon-user] number of STATE_TREE vars at end of network simplex

Matthew Galati magh at lehigh.edu
Thu Mar 4 00:44:35 CET 2010

Ok. I have to think about how that would translate to an LP basis -
which expects the number of basics to be the number of rows. Or, maybe
I should just decompose the graph and solve each separately - which
would be more efficient anyway - and can be multi-threaded.

Thanks,
Matt

--
Sent from my mobile device