[Lemon-user] Executing one algorithm multiple times

Ben Strasser mail at ben-strasser.net
Sun Mar 14 12:32:35 CET 2010

Hi,

Alpár Jüttner wrote:
> I think both Version 1 and 2 should be correct, while Version 3 is not.
> Version 2 shouldn't crash, it is a probably a bug (could you submit a
> bug report at http://lemon.cs.elte.hu/trac/lemon/wiki/IssueTracker ?).

Are you sure that version 2 is incorrect? I don't want to create a
minimal example that crashes just to find out, that that is the expected
behavior.

I "solved" my problem by using version 1. However that defeats the
purpose of having init and start at all so that doesn't seem to be the
"right" way. I'd love to see some guidelines on how algorithms objects
should behave in the documentation.

Regards,
Ben