[Lemon-user] Build Static Graph from ListGraph and maintain node ids

Zenna Tavares zennatavares at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 20:24:57 CEST 2010

Hi there

I have just started using lemon for fairly large graph algorithms but
have some questions.

1. Is there no undirected static graph?
2. How can I build a static graph from a a normal graph and maintain
the id of the nodes.  In other words, the node ids of the the original
graph will correspond to the same same nodes (with the same
connections) in the static graph

I am looking to use a static graph because it seems that iterating
through edges can become painfully slow on a normal graph.

I would also like to note that I learned most how to use lemon by
searching through the tests.

Thanks

Zenna