[Lemon-user] remark on graphwriter

Tapolcai János tapolcai at tmit.bme.hu
Thu Jan 6 08:57:04 CET 2011

Hi All,

I have a remark related to the lemon lgf undirected graph writer. When I print a graph, each Edge is printed in two lines (in both direction), and in the reverse direction some strange (default?) values are printed for the Edgemaps.

The result looks very confusing (the default value for the map was 0), e.g.:

@edges
		label	cost
0	4	0	1
4	0	1	0
0	2	2	1
2	0	3	10
0	5	4	0
5	0	5	10
1	3	6	10
3	1	7	0
1	4	8	1
4	1	9	0
1	6	10	10
6	1	11	0
2	5	12	0
5	2	13	10
3	4	14	10
4	3	15	0
4	6	16	0
6	4	17	1

I know lgf was not designed for human reading, however to avoid any confusion I suggest  printing the same value of Edgemaps in both directions, or printing each edge in a single line.

Thanks
János