[Lemon-user] parallelization of LEMON library

Raghava Mutharaju m.vijayaraghava at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 23:19:37 CEST 2010

Hello Alpar,

Thank you for the rely and the inputs :)
I meant the thread safe graph data structures. I looked around into couple
of parallel graph processing frameworks and I am finally going with Parallel
Boost Graph Library. The graph is distributed across the cluster and the
underlying communication mechanism as of now is MPI. So it also fits into
the mechanism of parallelism that you were recommending.

Regards,
Raghava.