Welcome to the research forum of the Egerváry Research Group!
Egres Open is the open problem forum of the Egerváry Research Group. It intends to be a continuously expanding (and hopefully occasionally shrinking) collection of open problems that may be interesting for a broader audience, with discussion pages open to anyone in the combinatorial optimization community. It also includes surveys and explanations that highlight motivations and connections between the various questions and existing results.
- For information on how to create an account and contribute to the discussions, consult the Help page
- Check out the recent changes on the website
- See recent contributions to discussions
- See the list of the most popular pages
- Discover the Problem of the season
Open problems by categories
You can access a survey on open questions in a topic by clicking on the category name, or you can view the list of problems in a category by clicking on the "+" sign.