From Egres Open
Welcome to the research forum of the Egerváry Research Group
Egres Open is the open problem forum of the Egerváry Research Group. It intends to be a continuously expanding (and hopefully occasionally shrinking) collection of open problems that may be interesting for a broader audience, with discussion pages open to anyone in the combinatorial optimization community. It also includes surveys and blog posts that highlight motivations and connections between the various questions and existing results.
- For information on how to create an account and contribute to the discussions, consult the Help page
- Check out the recent changes on the website
- See recent contributions to discussions
- Discover the Problem of the season
- Read our new blog: Egres Tidbits
Open problems by categories
You may access a survey on open questions in a topic by clicking the category name, or you may use the arrows to view the list of problems in each category.
Five most recently created pages
If you have any questions about the site, you can contact us at .